Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who thinkz Chloe and Derek are going to gett 2gether in the reckoning the 3rd book to the summoning?

i think thy are, whtz ur opinion?Who thinkz Chloe and Derek are going to gett 2gether in the reckoning the 3rd book to the summoning?
man, i hope so! they are so cute together.and i like simon and all, but hes not right for chloe. he seems sort of.. distant at times. i just hope he isnt mad at derek when/if derek and chloe are together. i seriously can not wait until the third book comes out, i mean, may 1st?? of next year!?!!?! boo.Who thinkz Chloe and Derek are going to gett 2gether in the reckoning the 3rd book to the summoning?
I hope so! I love Derek. I just hope it's not Simon. I can't stand him.



Edit: Lol, my friend thinks that it's going to be Simon and Chloe, and Derek and TORI! I kid you not. I told her that's never going to happen. Not in a million years. Man, I hope not.
  • benihanas
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment