Friday, March 9, 2012

How old is the oldest a 16 year old should have a relationship with? ?

Is 25 a decent age? And everyone says it doesn't matter aslong as your in love but I reckon more than 25 is wrong?How old is the oldest a 16 year old should have a relationship with? ?
Me and my boyfriend got together when i was 16 and he was 22 and tbh i dont think age matters really as long as your both over the age of consent yea you may get some dirty looks or nasty comments but if you truely love each other you can make it through xx
as a 25 year old, let me just tell you that any 25 yr old guy that wants to date a 16 year old is a total loser. For example, most 24 year old girls expect a guy to have a degree, a job, car, place to live that isnt mom and dads, or at least be on their way to accomplishing those things.

A 16 year old girl is a lot easier to impress (no offense, i dated older guys when i was younger too). Also, guys seem to think that a younger girl is easier to manipulate. Again, just my experience.

Now as a 25 year old some of the guys from my class are still hanging out with and dating high schoolers and are pretty much seen as creeps and losers. Theyre the ones who never went away to school, couldnt get good jobs and just hang around a bunch of high schoolers all day. Honesly, I think an 17 or 18 year old guy who has his **** together is always a better choice for a 16 year old girl. You are just starting off in life, dont tie yourself to a loser this early in the game.How old is the oldest a 16 year old should have a relationship with? ?
If your from the southern states you can only date guys up to age 24. If your from the mid western states then you can only date guys up to age 21. If your from the northern states then you can only date guys up to age 18. If your from another country then look at your country's dating laws. Hope I helped :)
Oh god this is hard for any parent to answer!



My eldest is 16 in may and the oldest if let her have a boy friend is 17! ( i think)



It all depends on maturity to be honest of both girl and boy!



All i know is god help any boy who hurts my girls and anyone who hurts my boy!How old is the oldest a 16 year old should have a relationship with? ?
When I was 16 I had a boyfriend that was 18 and was turning 19 a month before i turned 17. I would say between the ages of 18-19. Not 25 though. That's really old for a 16 year old.
I don't think there should be any restriction, why should there? Why is it any different from saying people of the same sex shouldn't have a relationship.
18 %26amp; over is illegal!

They should be either 16 or 17.
18
well older than 18 is illegal...
whoa...hey sllUt

No comments:

Post a Comment