Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Any thing more about Liz in the Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong?

In the 3rd installment of the Darkest Powers series, does it say anything more about Liz and what happened to her? I'm not allowed to get the book but I really want to know what's going on with my favourite character.Any thing more about Liz in the Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong?
Ummm... I'm not sure what you mean by the question, but go to this link... it will bring you to a website ALL about The Reckoning... TRUST ME you will NOT regret it!!! i swear, and it's COMPLETELY FREE!! trust me on this!! it's totally worth it!!!



http://www.4shared.com/document/Rzw0ueib鈥?/a>

seriously!! trust me!! i screamed with joy when i found this!!Any thing more about Liz in the Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong?
Yes, she makes an appearance. She helps Chloe out and I won't give too much away in case you don't want me to spoil the book.



BTW it was a great book. I loved the plot and the end was (fairly) satisfied. I'm pretty disappointed the series' over but I'll live. Here are some other books you might like (I just thought this might be helpful):



City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Fallen by Lauren Kate



Those two are a lot like The Summoning (and sequels). I finished Fallen a few hours ago and it was REALLY good. I read City of Bones over the summer and still love rereading my favorite parts.



Hope you get a chance to read it!

-Madeline
  • email postal service
  • rumor touch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment