Friday, March 9, 2012

What Class should I be in Warhammer: Age of Reckoning?

In WoW i played a druid, but i only thought they were ok. I liked pallies and hunters the most. I dont really want to do ALL melee either, so from that, whats the best pvp class thats not all melee? (I'd like to be on Destruction Side)What Class should I be in Warhammer: Age of Reckoning?
Hmm, on destruction I'd recommend witch elf or (I believe the name is) disciple of Khaine. They offer some varied combat. Order has more of the comparable roles to those in WoW, and I haven't played to heavily with Destruction yet, but if you do end up going order then the elven shadow hunter or white lion might be your thing.



Okay, I've looked up the class names again. Here goes.



If you like hunters, then the Squig Herder will be your thing, I've fought against these guys and they are resilient little buggers with a lot of variety in tactics. The Chaos zealot is another possibility for varied range combat, though they seem more pigeonholed for their lack of armor.



Disciple of Khaine and Witch elves are also similar to druids/hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment