Friday, March 2, 2012

Please give me you feed back on Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris?

This was probably already discussed on other forums but I can't see anything so far. Does anyone else think that Eric's actions at the end of the book were out of character? He has never physically hurt Sookie, like he did when he would not stop taking blood. And do you think this is Charlaine's way of telling us that Eric is not the one for Sookie. It seems like she is making Sam the guy for Sookie. Thoughts?Please give me you feed back on Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris?
I have never been comfortable with Eric as Sookie's lover. He is too calculating. He loves power, not Sookie.



I thought Charlaine was making it look like Bill has a chance again with Sookie.



I don't know but it seems like she wants people to keep guessing who Sookie will end up with. Some of this may be dictated by the HBO show. But I will keep reading.
  • sims
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment